A mobile travel app is a software application that has been developed specifically for smartphones and tablets, and it can be used by business travellers to book and manage their travel while on the move. The mobile travel app can be downloaded at Google Play Store or Apple App Store.
#1. Google Translate
About Google Translate
Google Translate is a free multilingual machine translation service developed by Google to translate text. It was lauched in April 2006 as a statistical machine translation and used the United Nations and European Parliament transcripts to gather linguistics data. However, in November 2016, Google announced the Google Translate would switch to Google Neutral Machine Translation. (GNMT) which translates “whole sentence at a time”, rather than just piece by piece.
Key Feature of Google Translate
- Google Translate Interprets For Your Social Circles on Google+
- Use Google Translate To Get More Search Results
- Translate Your PDF eBooks
- For The Webmasters: Reach Out To a Larger Audience
- For The Business Owner: Analyze Foreign Markets
- A Handy Pronunciation Guide
- Reuse Common Translations With The Phrasebook
- Read Road Signs
- The Universal Communicator in Your Pocket
- Just Have Some Fun!
About The Drops App
Drops is the new and fun way to learn languages. It is a short, fun and engaging word games with mnemonic associations. It is now becoming the fastest-growing language learning app in the world. While fun and simple, the beautifully designed app is built with years of research into how to help you learn a language more effectively and easily. The Drops App is free but if you want unlimited time, you have to pay subscription fee of PhP3,690 per year or $72/year
- Learn a new language in just 5 minutes a day
- Learn new vocabulary through fun, fast-paced games with simple mnemonic images
- Choose from one of more than 30 languages
To learn more about the Drops App check the link
#3 Culture Trip
About Culture Trip App
Culture Trip is a free travel inspiration app that makes local culture globally accessible. Users can explore 300+ locations around the globe through the lens of passionate locals and in-house journalists.
- Covers extensively 300+ locations with more being added all the time.
- Easy-to-use app inspires travelers with unknown places, expert advice, local knowledge and recommendations.
- Using artificial intelligence, the app gradually learns from each individual user, giving recommendations based on their personal preferences, identified interests or customized to their specific travel dates.
- Identifies the user’s current location and serves up travel inspiration for that area, so users can browse when in their hometown or when on vacation.
- Allows users to save and revisit their favorite finds and easily share on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or Pinterest.
About Tripit App
TripIt is a travel planner app that gives you a single view of all your trips, to help you keep it all straight–even if you’re planning one while still on another. Tripit Pro subscription fee is $49/year.
Key Features of Tripit App
- Sends real-time flight alerts
- Monitors for fare refunds
- Helps you find a better seat
- Finds alternate flights
- Reminds you when to check in
- Tells you to “Go Now” to the airport
- Sends terminal and gate reminders
- Shows security wait times
- Navigates you through the airport
- Guides you to your connecting gate
- Displays baggage claim info
- Provides country-specific travel info
- Updates people on your travel plans
- Speeds you through security
- Tracks your reward programs
About PackPoint App
PackPoint is an app that builds you a customised packing list based on where you are going and what you are going to do after finding out a few things about your trip, and the type of traveller you are.
Key Features of PackPoint
- PackPoint Checks The Weather
- Custom Packing List
- Share Your List With Fellow Travelers
Related Post :
About Skyscanner App
Skyscanner is a leading global travel search site, a place where you can plan and book directly from millions of travel options at the best prices. Skyscanner is free and that 60 million people who uses the app every month because it is trusted and can provide comprehensive range of flight, hotel and car hire options.
Key Features of SkyScanner App
- Global integrations, global reach
- Direct connections and instant booking capabilities to deliver a more direct, seamless booking process.
- Get a competitive edge and maximise your revenue with their robust analytics platforms.
- Advertising and marketing opportunities to help you meet your objectives.
About Priceline App
Priceline.com is an American company and a travel app for finding discount rates for travel-related purchases such as airline tickets and hotel stays. The company facilitates the provision of travel services from its suppliers to its clients. Priceline.com headquartered is located in Norwalk, Conneticut, United States and is wholly owned by Booking Holdings, which also owns Kayak.com, Booking.com and other sites.
Key Features of Priceline App
- Priceline is a great way to search and compare flights and hotel rates
- It also offers a best price guarantee, so there’s no risk of finding a lower price later and feeling like you missed out.
- The bigger reason to use Priceline, though, is that it offers huge discounts on flights, hotels, and rental cars for making an “opaque” booking
About Kayak App
Kayak is a travel app operated by Booking Holdings. Its products are available in 18 languages. The company also runs travel search engines including checkfelix and swoodoo.
Key Features of Kayak App
- Save deals to your Watchlist to track prices before you book
- Organize all your travel plans in one place with Trips
- Save even more with Private Deals and mobile-only rates.
- Get real-time notifications when prices change.
- Track flights with free real-time status alerts.
About Memrise App
Memrise is a language platform which uses spaced repetition of flash cards to increase rate of learning. In addition, memrise offers user-generated content on a wide range of other subjects. Memrise has official courses in 16 languages and its combinations. The app has over 35 million registered users.
Key Features of Memrise App
- The Learning technology is highly effective.
- An impressive list of supported languages.
- The tool is regularly updated and developed.
- The absence of annoying advertising.
- Game-based and joyful learning.
- Mnemonics is highly efficient in vocabulary learning.
- Possibility to create your own courses.
About Trover App
Trover is a travel app and a website, similar to Pinterest and Facebook. It is purely about travel and a community of traveller’s sharing photos and tips dedicated to helping with both the discovery and planning
Key Features of Trover App
- Posts all about travel
- Image from the original source
- Image is geotagged
- Image has description
- Organize photo by creating a list
- Discover a photo through “Explore this area” feature
- Use of search function
- Comment section where you can engage with the Trover member who uploaded the pic.
- Easy to share discoveries